You are here

How to enrol

Several programs at the Prato Centre are offered jointly by Monash and its partner institutions.

If you are a Monash student, you are enrolled directly through your Faculty. The following faculties run programs in Prato; please refer to their websites for more information and to enrol: Arts, Art Design and Architecture, Business and Economics, Education, Law, Information Technology and Science.

Students from outside Monash University may also be able to enrol in Monash study programs offered at the Centre as single subject students or as students on exchange in a Monash University program. We advise you to check the course entry requirements for the program in which you are interested.

Another option worth considering is studying at Monash as an exchange or study abroad student. For more detailed information see the Monash Abroad website.

Preparing for your visit

Financial assistance to study at Prato

Please refer to our Scholarships section to know more about financial support to study at the Monash Prato Centre.

Visa requirements

It is the responsibility of individual staff and students to inform themselves of pre- and post-arrival visa and related immigration requirements in Italy and to make suitable arrangements. More information is provided on our Visa information page.

The above link takes you to the Australian Government's travel advisory and consular assistance service. It provides comprehensive information on country travel advice, health, as well as travel tips and an international travel checklist. You can register your travel plans and subscribe to receive travel advice updates.