How to enrol

Monash students

You enrol directly through your faculty. Many faculties run programs in Prato - you can choose from a variety of units run by Art Design and Architecture, Arts, Business and Economics, Education, Law, Information Technology and Science. You can find the complete list on our University programs page.

Non-Monash students

If you are not currently enrolled at Monash but attend another university, you may be able to enrol in Monash programs at our centre either as single subject students or as students on exchange in a Monash University program. Check the requirements for the program in which you are interested via our University programs page.

More information is available on the Monash Abroad website.

Preparing for your visit

Travel grants

Find out more about financial support for studying in Prato on our Travel Grants page.

Visa requirements

Students and staff must inform themselves of pre- and post- arrival visa and related immigration requirements in Italy and make suitable arrangements. More information is provided on our Visa information page.

Travel advisory service

For comprehensive information on country travel advice, health, as well as travel tips and an international travel checklist, we highly recommend - travel advisory and consular assistance produced by the Australian Government. You can also register to receive travel advice updates and critical alerts for Italy.