Does your research take you away from home? We can provide office space for researchers who are looking for a European base.
Staff, postgraduate research and Honours students from Monash and other universities can apply to use private or shared office space on a short or longer term basis.
- work stations and laptops
- cable and wireless Internet access
- printer, photocopier, scanner and telephone access
- 3D printing and scanning facilities
- data projectors, portable digital audio recorders, and a VR headset
- a networked computer laboratory, and a Mac laboratory
- reading room for silent study
- small reference collection and Bill Kent Library
All our computers have up-to-date software and hardware, including office and design applications.
Explore our centre and office space by taking a virtual tour.
How to apply for office space
For further information and availability, please contact the Centre Manager with your proposed dates, space requirements, and details of your research project.
Please note that hire charges apply.