We can provide office space for researchers looking for a European base.
Staff, graduate research and honours students from Monash and other universities can apply to use private or shared office space on a short or longer term basis.
- work stations and laptops
- cable and wireless Internet access
- printer, photocopier, scanner and telephone access
- 3D printing and scanning facilities
- data projectors, portable digital audio recorders, and a VR headset
- a networked computer laboratory, and a Mac laboratory
- reading room for silent study
- small reference collection, Bill Kent Library and Foreman Collection, and Sguardi Australiani Archive
All our computers have up-to-date software and hardware, including office and design applications.
Explore our centre and office space by taking a virtual tour.
How to apply for office space
Please contact the Manager with your proposed dates, space requirements, and details of your research project.
Please note that hire charges apply.