- The University has cancelled student mobility programs up to and including semester one 2022. Student mobility programs in Prato are being offered from mid-2022. Updates are available on the Monash Abroad Portal.
- In response to COVID-19, we’re continuing to adapt our operations. In accordance with Italian Government regulations:
- all individuals aged 50 years and over must be fully vaccinated
- for Italy-based staff, visiting staff, and conference (or similar event) participants, a Super Green Pass is mandatory to enter the Monash Prato Centre (A Super Green Pass is an EU digital COVID Certificate obtained after receiving the full vaccination cycle or after recovering from COVID-19. See the websites of the Italian Green Certificate information (in Italian) and the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for more information.)
- for students and all other visitors (unless listed above), a Green Pass is mandatory to enter the Monash Prato Centre
- We will continue to review the situation in line with Italian and Australian Government advice. View the University’s latest COVID-19 updates.
Our office hours are from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, except on the holidays listed on our opening hours page.
Location and postal address
Monash University Prato Centre
Via Pugliesi, 26
59100 Prato (PO)
See our How to get here page for air, train, bus and car directions
Telephone: +39 0574 43691
Australian secondary school programs
Community and local engagement
Finance and billing