In partnership with Pratofutura, we are exploring the idea of re-framing Prato as a ‘creative city’.
This collaborative project aims to develop a momentum for real change in Prato.
We will organise studio work, short courses and lectures with academics, policy makers, practitioners and citizens.
Our questions include:
• How can Prato maximise the potential of its major cultural-historical resources?
• Can Prato cater for a niche cultural tourism market?
• Can new cultural/creative industries be linked to existing industries in Prato to grow both?
• What opportunities for engagement does Prato’s intercultural reality provide?
• In what ways could Prato re-imagine its urban governance model and how citizens and authorities communicate?
Stay tuned for upcoming events.