Staff, postgraduate research candidates, and honours students from Monash and other universities can apply to use private or shared office space on a short or longer term basis.
- work stations with basic Microsoft Office software
- cable and wireless network access
- printer, photocopier, scanner, facsimile and telephone access
- one networked computer laboratory, and one Mac laboratory
- reading room for silent study
- small reference collection and Bill Kent Library
We can arrange Italian language tuition on a user-pays basis.
See what our offices look like by taking a Virtual tour.
How to apply for office space
Contact the Manager with your proposed dates, space requirements, and details of your research project. Please note that office hire charges apply.